- These Terms and Conditions relate to the M.I.A.A Loyalty Program and any promotional activity arising from the M.I.A.A Loyalty Program.
- Businesses who register to join the M.I.A.A Loyalty Program agree to be legally bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions may be modified at any time. If possible, reasonable notice will be given.
- M.I.A.A accepts no liability for any email communication to any Business that is lost or not received.
- M.I.A.A accepts no liability for any technical issues that may cause damage to any computer related to or used in connection with the Program.
- M.I.A.A reserves the right to modify or cancel the Program at any time particularly, if the Program is being misused, a mistake has been made or damage or loss may or is being caused by any person, property or thing. If possible, reasonable notice will be given.
- M.I.A.A is not liable for any tax liability incurred by a business in connection with the Program.
- These Terms and Conditions are to be read in conjunction with any additional conditions associated with any promotional material. If there is any discrepancy, M.I.A.A’s decision in its absolute discretion will be final and binding.
- Except to the extent prohibited by law, M.I.A.A’s decision in relation to all matters arising in relation to the Program is final and binding.
- All Businesses wishing to participate in the Program must register with M.I.A.A using the appropriate form.The program runs for 12 months from the 1st January to 31st December each year. Yearly registration is not required without there is a change in Company details.
- Businesses are responsible for ensuring details of vehicles registered to be included in the Program are up to date at all times.
- Companies are asked wherever possible keep up to date with vehicle registrations that are part of the program.
- Bookings are required.
- Current insurance policies require that larger vehicles over 5 ton must be driven by the customer only.
- If more than $1000 value worth of parts and/or work is required to any vehicle at any time, a Deposit in an amount to be determined by M.I.A.A in its absolute discretion may be required to be paid before parts are ordered or works are undertaken.
- The Promotion is only valid for registered businesses and in respect of every 5th registered vehicle After previous vehicles have been diagnosed and work carried out to bring their A/C System back to manufacturers specifications.
- “M.I.A.A Loyalty Program” and “Program” mean the M.I.A.A loyalty program which gives Businesses exclusive discounts.
- “Business” and “Businesses” mean any commercial business operating in the Mt Isa region including all owners and/or drivers of vehicles registered with M.I.A.A by the Business.
- “M.I.A.A” means Mt Isa Auto Air or its authorised representatives.
- “Promotion” means one free service of the air-conditioning unit of every 5th vehicle registered with M.I.A.A up to a value of $300 (inc GST) including receiver dryer, gas, oil, dye and labour but excluding a diagnostic fee of $50 (inc GST) and additional costs for parts and labour required over and above $300 (inc GST) (if any) which must be paid on or before collection of the vehicle.
CLICK HERE to fill out Registration Form